In order to prepare you the essential equipment list, we need some basic information as below.
1. What kind of bread you are planning to produce (hamburger, sandwich, toast bread, baguette bread or any other local)?
2. What is the dough weight of the product(s) you are planning to produce? If you are planning to produce few different product, please mention dough weight of the products separately for each.
3. How many piece daily capacity targeted for each product? If you are planning to produce few different product, please mention dough weight of the products separately for each.
4. Please send us pictures and dimension of each products.
5. What kind of energy source you are planning to use for ovens (diesel, electric, gas or pellet)?
6. Do you have a facility for the moment to install the machines? If yes, how many m2?
7. If you have a facility, please check if the power of the electric line suitable for the equipment that you are purchasing.
We strongly advise our customers to make a production plan first and contact with the equipment suppliers than. Unfortunately, many customers are contacting with us without a business plan or production plan.
Especially customers have problem about planning daily/hourly capacities of products and asking as to offer “standard line”. Due to reasons mentioned below, preparing a “standard line” is not possible.
- Capacity of customers are always different globally.
- Capacity of lines are changes depending on the production model. For example, if you are planning to produce hamburger bread, you may consider production plan for 8000 pcs per hour but if its toast bread, you may need to produce around 100 pcs per hour.
- Equipment list are changing depending on country and climate also. Some customers are don’t prefer fermentation unit as they are in hot climate but the customers in cold climate need to use fermentation system. The subject also valid for prover machine, mixer, water cooler machine.
- Equipment list also changing for countries depending on development. The countries where human source is available and labor costs are cheap prefer manual equipment but the countries developed and have high labor costs are preferring automated equipment.
- Availability of energy sources and prices in the local market are also effecting equipment list. For example, the customers in Russia prefer electric and gas ovens but the ones in Africa prefers diesel ovens.
- Flour quality, ingredient type used in flour, water/flour ratio, climate, country voltage are also effecting the equipment list and pricing.
We advise you to ask question(s) to suppliers before then placing order for the subjects you wonder also.
Please note that the suppliers who offers you equipment without answer of the question above are not professional companies and shouldn`t be considered the profit of customers. Our company is asking answer of the question above because we want to ship the most suitable equipment for our customer`s production plan. We are also looking for long term business with our customers globally.
Thanks for contacting with us.
Ats Bakery Equipment Sales Team
Ats Bakery Equipment is a manufacturer for almost all bakery equipment and bakery machines such as bakery oven, bakery mixer, spiral mixer, electric oven, deck oven, convection oven, rotary oven, bakery rack oven, industrial bakery oven, commercial bread oven, commercial bakery equipment, dough divider, dough rounder and many others.
You can find all equipment for a bakery in our online website. Baking tools and equipment will be available soon. By the way you can call our website like “baking supply store near me”.
Buy online with economic prices from manufacturer. Bakery oven prices, bakery mixer prices, commercial oven prices, commercial bakery equipment for sale, complete bakery equipment for sale, industrial bakery equipment for sale, bakery machine, dough divider, bakery oven are available at our website.
Fast delivery, Worldwide Shipment, Order Online Now, Best prices and more.